If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
that was actually fairly stupid...did you write it yourself?
Location: Canada
/discussion
Originally posted by simonr
I'm sure the females that participate here will feel really comfortable and impressed with this one.
white knight approaching
Originally posted by simonr
BTW .... honestly, there's no place for that sort of post. Even as a male, even I find it highly offensive.
white knight descending
Originally posted by simonr
Shosh .. though I should be man enough to say that I've reported your post and pic.
I've sent the following to the Mods
Shosh
I should mention that it's not that I don't like you (in fact far from it) or fully enjoy some of your posts (you keep the place active & dynamic - so fair play to you !) .. but rather certain boundarys and levels of respect should exist.
I don't want us to get into thread fights etc. - but I'd rather that you considered more carefully how certain posts will be received.
I hope I haven't offended you too much and wish you the best on here in 2009.
I sincerely hope we can get on well in the future and look forward to looking at your intesting/controversial/funny posts etc. ... just with the odd boundary considered.
Warm regards
Simon
white knight engaged
seriously dude?
wtf happened to the men around here? do you think kissing up will get you e-laid?
bunch of beta/omegas around here...
also, i sense that your sarcasm/humor meter must be broken; you might want to get it checked out
wtf happened to the men around here? do you think kissing up will get you e-laid?
bunch of beta/omegas around here...
also, i sense that your sarcasm/humor meter must be broken; you might want to get it checked out
hahaha your sense of intellignence is broken (and irreparable). you dont get to insult anyone on this board, unless by some off chance there is a trained chimp posting. thats fair game for you. no, i'm not kidding.
wtf happened to the men around here? do you think kissing up will get you e-laid?
bunch of beta/omegas around here...
also, i sense that your sarcasm/humor meter must be broken; you might want to get it checked out
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
that was actually fairly stupid...did you write it yourself?
You give him too much credit...he's not that witty, lol
Originally posted by shosh
Location: Canada
/discussion
Gee that was clever
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
" wtf happened to the men around here? do you think kissing up will get you e-laid?"
No Shosh we don't think we are going to get e-laid. Its just a matter of showing respect to people from every background. I quiet enjoy having girls on here (even though it is a few). and like Simon said i don't hate u either but some of your threads mate.
"Mods, honestly I'm feeling less comfortable with this type of posting.
There are some very kind/considerate ladies that post here (just look at the kind comments/posts regarding Jibs) and they must be highly offended at the very least.
If we're aiming for a male-only community then fair enough, but Dancing Queen, Didi, Shiva and Chloe et all should be looked after until then .... and in all honestly, they are probably far too polite (or intimidated perhaps) to post their uncomfortableness with this stuff.
I don't know what Red1 did or said to get his warnings (and subsequent ban) ... honestly, I have no interest getting involved in politics or fights (I just love the board, the music and a very high % of the people that participate) - but I do find violence towards women highly offensive.
Hey maybe I'm a bit old fashioned ... but your action would be greatly appreciated. Shosh seems a reasonable enough chap ... just maybe a bit immature, and he should perhaps appreciate that certain boundarys should exist."
Thank you Simon, I really appreciate your note... and no you are not old fashion, you are a Gent!
The thing is that in "Episode1" someone chose to sit on an ejectable seat, I hope this will not happen coz it was not funny.
Maybe the gentleman in question is not aware that there are respectable ladies on this board, and that some are even holding the modo whip
We (ladies) are not dictators and we don't abuse a privilege we may hold.
We accept lots of jokes coz we may have high tolerance for provocations...but everything has a limit...(and the whip hurts......joking)
Originally posted by johns
" wtf happened to the men around here? do you think kissing up will get you e-laid?"
No Shosh we don't think we are going to get e-laid. Its just a matter of showing respect to people from every background. I quiet enjoy having girls on here (even though it is a few). and like Simon said i don't hate u either but some of your threads mate.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Quit being so metro. Really. Your man bag isn't cool. Never was.
Well look what the cat dragged in....figured it was a matter of time before you showed up with shosh and runningman on a rampage
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
hahaha your sense of intellignence is broken (and irreparable). you dont get to insult anyone on this board, unless by some off chance there is a trained chimp posting. thats fair game for you. no, i'm not kidding.
are you too fucking retarded to realize this thread was a joke? are you fucking kidding me? dude, get a fucking life and get off my nuts
Originally posted by DancingQueen
You give him too much credit...he's not that witty, lol
Gee that was clever
see above post
Originally posted by johns
" wtf happened to the men around here? do you think kissing up will get you e-laid?"
No Shosh we don't think we are going to get e-laid. Its just a matter of showing respect to people from every background. I quiet enjoy having girls on here (even though it is a few). and like Simon said i don't hate u either but some of your threads mate.
are you too fucking retarded to realize this thread was a joke? are you fucking kidding me? dude, get a fucking life and get off my nuts
Originally posted by Shiva
I just noticed this:
Written by simonr to Modos
Thank you Simon, I really appreciate your note... and no you are not old fashion, you are a Gent!
The thing is that in "Episode1" someone chose to sit on an ejectable seat, I hope this will not happen coz it was not funny.
Maybe the gentleman in question is not aware that there are respectable ladies on this board, and that some are even holding the modo whip
We (ladies) are not dictators and we don't abuse a privilege we may hold.
We accept lots of jokes coz we may have high tolerance for provocations...but everything has a limit...(and the whip hurts......joking)
Thank you
lol @ episodes.
it's a joke! get over it
Originally posted by DancingQueen
Well look what the cat dragged in....figured it was a matter of time before you showed up with shosh and runningman on a rampage
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment