I am a huge Hernan Cattaneo fan and was wondering where I would be able to find tracklists and cue sheets for some of his older MEtrodance shows from January 2004 till June 2004
Thanks for your help
Thanks for your help
) and tried to get all tracklists I could get my hands on...my list is not complete as some shows were live sets where tracklists have not been compiled sadly but I posted the ones I have from January 2004 until they were posted on his website in June. Check this thread: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...?p=74493#74493

Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
Titans
Building Binary Worlds.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.

Comment