it's a problem we all deal with, please continue.
How much music do you have?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How much music do you have?
it's a problem we all deal with, please continue.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
^^Are you serious?????? 3-4 k vinyl ???
I got around 200 vinyls .. mp3's are mostly live sets around 50 gbComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
yep...I just checked, and I still have some music!
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Comment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
i used to have something close to 1k, i was a total vinyl junky, then, i got married, then i had a kid, then my wallet got fucked......and thats the rest of the story.
a couple of friends have borrowed some of it, so at home i have something like 300 vinyl, plus endless amounts of mp3 and wav's, man, i have at least something like 200 gigs of tunes, from brand new shit to a lot of clasic stuff...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
Re: How much music do you have?
Over the course of the past year I've loaded my full collection of cd's and albums (digitized) into my main pc and upgraded to (3) external 1TB Seagate Free Agent HD's, I'm currently at 2.2 Terrabytes (edm, jazz, rock,etc.) of music in my collection.Comment
-
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment