If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I mean with all that has been going around for the last 4 years in Lebanon and the region, and still, Beirut remains one of the TOP places to be visited!!!!
Imagine what it would have been if Lebanon and the region were in total peace:
PARADISE!!!
Really? Any farm in Pennsylvania? What if the farm happens to be just over the border in Maryland, does that not count? Sounds like laziness on the part of the Times on this one.
Also, what if I visited one of the places in October of 2008. Should I revisit in 2009? If so, what additional benefits will I receive that I didn't receive a few months ago? Thank you.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
Really? Any farm in Pennsylvania? What if the farm happens to be just over the border in Maryland, does that not count? Sounds like laziness on the part of the Times on this one.
Also, what if I visited one of the places in October of 2008. Should I revisit in 2009? If so, what additional benefits will I receive that I didn't receive a few months ago? Thank you.
I was thinking the same thing. Not one place in Canada, the second biggest country in the world (and a million and one great things to see), but somehow a farm in pennsylvania makes the list. i think there should be an asterisk on that one saying "paid for by the agricultural society of pennsylvania"!
ohh, and did anyone else notice that when you filter on "luxury" one of the choices is Kazakhstan!? i know when i think luxury, the first thing that springs to mind is crumbling former soviet states....
I mean with all that has been going around for the last 4 years in Lebanon and the region, and still, Beirut remains one of the TOP places to be visited!!!!
Imagine what it would have been if Lebanon and the region were in total peace:
PARADISE!!!
I rest my case!
Beirut looks really inviting. my old Lebanese gf lives there now; she absolutely loves it. might even be stationed out that direction for awhile. take care.
i'm not disagreeing with you, i would go there under any conditions. i'll be in the military soon, so a desired visit to Beirut just might come to pass for me.
i do however assert the fact that there was no objective, or use in posting that pic; i gave it no caution or thought. i was merely browsing through some pictures, and came across those. i have a nasty habit of injecting lots of photo in my posts, so i sincerely apologize.
Lackland Texas is where i will be doing my basic training, so i might be seeing #17 Dallas, and hopefully #2 D.C this year.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment