Only caught Jonathan once, that was a Bedrock night @ Air (Birmingham) 2005 .. and a very nice warm up set it was too !
Digweed and Lisle
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed and Lisle
Only caught Jonathan once, that was a Bedrock night @ Air (Birmingham) 2005 .. and a very nice warm up set it was too !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: Digweed and Lisle
Maybe I had better get it!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Digweed and Lisle
Im grabbing this now....glad you back to djing Jonathan
Comment
-
Re: Digweed and Lisle
Hmmm is it me or does the Kiss set remind of his Original Series mix or whichever one where he layered 4 tracks?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed and Lisle
Just finished working out and was banging this guest mix the whole time
Excellent stuff Lisle!Comment
-
Re: Digweed and Lisle
His OS_0.2 album layered 4 tracks at times I believe. But, this Autobiography demo (later his first kiss100 mix) and OS_0.2 are very similar in sound. I.e. Both brilliant.
All his mixes seem to have a lot of time, thought and effort put into them. Very glad he's back
Comment
-
Re: Digweed and Lisle
Yeah definitely well thought out and constructed.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed and Lisle
good to see you're back Jonathan.
Hope you come back to Argentina soon.http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment