Thanks Chunky. Always on the look out for quality house music. Hard to believe RS is the place to find it but will give it a listen.
Roger Sanchez @ Queen, Paris, 04.06.2005
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Roger Sanchez @ Queen, Paris, 04.06.2005
I was never really a fan of Roger Sanchez. I saw him at Bugged Out at Cream in 2000, he was doing some dark tribal shit. Then in 2002 I saw he was doing the Essential Mix so me and my mate stayed up to record it and give it a listen. We where hoping for more of the dark tribal shit. We didn't get it. But funny enough we both enjoyed it. It was uplifting without being cheesy, and he played loads of great tracks, really happy music, I imagine some of you would disagree. I've listened to that EM more times than the EM of the year which was Sasha & Digweed's Delta Heavy EM
I saw him live a few times that year purely off the back of that Essential Mix, once at Turnmills, he played for 12 hours. A month after that gig we saw Digweed at Fabric, Digweed finished at 8am, we had parked the car outside Turnmills. Sanchez was still playing. I don't listen to him very often but that EM and his first Release Yourself CD are both great.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Roger Sanchez @ Queen, Paris, 04.06.2005
You know what kills me is that the sets that seem to get released are never what he sounds like on person. Maybe it's that I've only seen him in Miami on the Space terrace, and I've heard rumors that he plays a little different there..
I saw him on Dec 27th last month.. and.. the man.. BLEW my mind. 100% thick thick deep psychedelic tech house. UNREAL.. No diva house, not girlie stuff.. Just unreal house music on a whole other level. I don't know if it's how he has his EQ set or what, but the way he twists it is just.. wow.
My favorite DJ live, I have to admit.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Roger Sanchez @ Queen, Paris, 04.06.2005
Exactly.. everything that I've ever downloaded it horrible. Pure trash.
That's why it's so ironic that in person he will blow your mind. In fact, we really think that it's some kind of inside conspiracy so that no one find out what he really plays when you are standing there at 9am on the terrace with your jaw on the floor.. lol..Comment
-
Re: Roger Sanchez - Live at Club Queen Paris 2005-04-06
really appreciate a nice big sanchez set. looking forward to it. thanks...sigpicComment
-
Re: Roger Sanchez - Live at Club Queen Paris 2005-04-06
already here
ROGER SANCHEZ @ QUEEN, PARIS, 04.06.2005 House @ it's best http://downloads.basicbeats.net/Chi...-2005-PART1.mp3 http://downloads.basicbeats.net/Chi...-2005-PART2.mp3 http://downloads.basicbeats.net/Chi...-2005-PART3.mp3 http://downloads.basicbeats.net/Chi...-2005-PART4.mp3 Sorry link are dead :cry:Comment
-
Re: Roger Sanchez @ Queen, Paris, 04.06.2005
I don't suppose anyone has a link to his eight hour Space Miami set from 19/05/2007 ?
I did some Googling but I can't be asked with torrentsOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Roger Sanchez @ Queen, Paris, 04.06.2005
01. [000] Blaze - My Beat
02. [003] Blaze Feat Barbara Tucker - Most Precious Love (Martin Solveig Re-Edit)
03. [006] Deep N Dense - After Midnight (Alex Romano Remix)
04. [010] The Cube Guys - Te Queiro (Intrallazzi and Provera Miami Mix)
05. [020] ID
06. [024] Martin Solveig - Everybody
07. [028] ID
08. [033] Made & Sax - I'm Coming Up (Federico Scavo remix)
09. [042] Axwell - Feel The Vibe (Original)
10. [049] Miami Dub Machine - Be Free With Your Love (Intrallazzi & Provera Miami Mix)
11. [057] Armand Van Helden - Into Your Eyes (Original Club Mix)
12. [061] Roger Sanchez Feat GTO - Turn On The Music (Axwell Remix)
13. [066] Eternal Life - Falling In Love Again
14. [070] Superchumbo Feat. Victoria Wilson-James - The Revolution (Acapella)
15. [075] Martin Solveig - Rocking Music
16. [080] Jose Nunez Feat. Bruce Baps - Lust 4 U
17. [084] Dons Feat Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (Kurd Maverick Crowd Is Jumpin Mix)
18. [090] Roman Lieske - The Bass Drive
19. [095] Dave Spoon - 21st Century
20. [100] Alex Neri - Housetrack (Sebastian Ingrosso Remix)
21. [114] Inner City - Good Life
22. [119] ID
23. [113] ID
24. [116] Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation (Acapella)
25. [119] ID
26. [125] Shakedown - At Night (Seamus Haji Remix)
27. [127] Alcatraz - Giv Me Luv (Original Mix)
28. [131] Jesse Garcia - Let's Get Happy
29. [137] ID
30. [142] John Made Feat. Darryl D'Bonneau - Deep Down (Jo.Ma Original Mix)
31. [147] B.P.T. - Moody (Saeed Younan Remix)
32. [152] Miguel Picasso - I Like Old School
33. [156] Holmes Ives Feat. Avalon Frost - 8 Letters (MK & MTV Skunk Funk Mix)
34. [162] ID
35. [167] Sucker DJ's - Banrock (Original Mix)
36. [172] Klement Bonelli - Ethna (12th Floor Mix).
37. [173] Kings Of Tomorrow - Finally (Acapella)
38. [177] Roger Sanchez - Lost (Dean Coleman Remix)
39. [186] ID
40. [194] ID
41. [198] Marc Romboy Vs Blake Baxter - Freakin' (Original)
42. [204] Plump DJs - Electric Disco
43. [208] H-Man - Spacer
44. [212] The Electric Ecstasy Club - Jesus Loves The Acid (Fez Mix)
45. [217] The Chemical Brothers - Galvanize (Abe Duque Remix)
46. [223] 7 Deadly Sins - Pride
47. [229] Magik Trax - Get Nasty (Remix?)
48. [233] Magik Trax - Get Nasty (Original Mix)Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment