He is playing Sydney Feb 7.
Balance 014 Mixed by Joris Voorn - Tracklist
Collapse
X
-
Re: Balance 014 Mixed by Joris Voorn - Tracklist
He is playing Sydney Feb 7.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Balance 014 Mixed by Joris Voorn - Tracklist
Placed my order at play4me.com.au
Canīt wait
Cheers
G.
Comment
-
-
Re: Balance 014 Mixed by Joris Voorn - Tracklist
Just got around to playing the RA podcast ... its a slow burner - but having listened to it fully I'm v impressed. Any who plays Ripperton's "Farra" is fine by me + the jazz vibe in parts is cool.
Haven't checked Bugge Wesseltoft out for years, now I need to catch up !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Balance 014 Mixed by Joris Voorn - Tracklist
Out in Australia on Feb 7th, rest of the world sometime in March.
Preordered a copy from Australia, 18 € with postage to Finland.
Forward thinking house musicComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Balance 014 Mixed by Joris Voorn - Tracklist
Oops. My apologies....wasn't trying to upset anyone. Can we set up a special thread where those of us people important enough to have promo's can talk about them without fear of a ruler across the knuckles?
Comment
-
Re: Balance 014 Mixed by Joris Voorn - Tracklist
Just thought I'd stop by and see how my thread is doing.
Hello Thread! Nice to see you again.
OK. Continue..........Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment