How are we doing on the djing thing raver_mania? Anything new?
Hello to all.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hello to all.
Hmm...not as new as I'd like!
The last several weeks have been kinda crazy but one of my new year's resolutions is to get a decent set together in the next couple of months. I have a crappy soundcard, and am having trouble recording at a good (or even decent kbps). I need to fiddle around with my settings a bit more.
Will tell you more when we chat. Hell I haven't even been on Beatport in a couple of weeks! BTW...if Magik Moment happens to be floating around somewhere accessible definitely let me know! hehehe
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hello to all.
so, youve been awfully silent after your first two days.. find any music to your liking on the board?I have come following this Shiva here, although I have mistakenly referred to her as Dj. As I have posted previously, I went to her myspace from her frisky page and then from her myspace i found her MCAST show and then I registered here.
I apologize for all the confusion I have created. Although impossible, I would like to offer the ladies here a bouquet of flowers and the gentlemen a beer, as an apology.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment