Oh wow, didn't think they still did stuff like that.
Traumatised? Play Tetris
Collapse
X
-
Re: Traumatised? Play Tetris
Oh wow, didn't think they still did stuff like that.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Traumatised? Play Tetris
Tetris for gameboy, those were good tiiiimees, lol
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Traumatised? Play Tetris
in case you're interested.
http://www.economist.com/science/dis...ry_id=12792611Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Traumatised? Play Tetris
Thanks for the read mate.
Where do I sign up for therapy with Cousellor Digweed?Dr Mithoefer’s study is part of a broader resumption of research into the therapeutic uses of psychoactive compounds. Scientists in North America, Europe and Israel are studying the use of MDMA, LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, marijuana and other banned psychoactive substances in treating conditions such as anxiety, cluster headaches, addiction and obsessive-compulsive disorder. They are supported by private funds from a handful of organisations: the Beckley Foundation in Britain; the Heffter Research Institute and the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) in America.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Traumatised? Play Tetris
to help u get through a traumatising day at work!
Comment
-
Re: Traumatised? Play Tetris
^ Thanks for the link, will come in handy when all the boards are slow and I have nothing to doComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment