Smoking
Collapse
X
-
Re: Smoking

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Smoking
I never have smoked, its a person's choice to smoke. And here is some more motivation to quit smoking. It became law in Ontario today that you can no longer smoke in a vehicle with a child in it. It will cost you $250.00 if you get caught.Comment
-
Re: Smoking
Been smoking thirteen years now, a pack a day. Tried to quit a few months ago and though I found it easy not smoking, after a month or so I felt I was going to go crazy so started again
Will give it a try again at some point tho.
So basically you do 20 a day?
EDIT: They're banning it in public here in Greece in the summer or by the start of next year (not sure which of the two). That'll be interesting to see how we fare.If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air,
quaint little villages here and there ...Comment
-
Re: Smoking
The banning with child in car is happening here as well. Good idea.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Smoking
i never got into cigarettes. i smoked a pack or two when i was in junior high because it made me "cool". i just stick to puffin on some sticky icky.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Smoking
Dejavu all over again
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Smoking
I quit smoking when I finished obligatory military service, 2 years ago. Cigarette smoking is an ancient tradition in a modern society, I can't talk say much though, I regularly smoke ganja.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment