If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Just a quick FYI that The Weekend 010 is now up on MCast and this month I am featuring your very own Mr. Jeffrey Collins! I have known Jeff through MS for what seems like forever and although he lives in Ohio we won't hold that against him
Anywho Jeff has provided us with some listening pleasure that I hope you will all enjoy. I should have a couple more mixes up in the next couple weeks...
Thanks John for this opportunity bro. Hope everyone enjoys the mix. I had a lot of fun mixing it. And it includes one of the mixes (From Conrad Rogers) of my upcoming Control release, and one from my good friend David Farlow. Along with his re-do of Heart's Barracuda.
Thanks LC. Glad you liked what we did. Someday I'm gonna head up north and John and I are going to do a stellar night of tagging up his town with sick beats.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment