agree with a lot of the points made prior so i wont delve too deeply. the highlight is that you are ok. been mugged twice, i understand the feeling of helplessness after. glad you're physically ok and go back to look for your wallet. don't sweat the parents address thing, if they used your license for anything, it would be to make a fake i.d.
I just got mugged at knife point
Collapse
X
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
agree with a lot of the points made prior so i wont delve too deeply. the highlight is that you are ok. been mugged twice, i understand the feeling of helplessness after. glad you're physically ok and go back to look for your wallet. don't sweat the parents address thing, if they used your license for anything, it would be to make a fake i.d. -
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
Time to bust out the tights and nunchuks. Call Bale, I hear he needs some release for his anger issues. You guys can be like, a team.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
^^^
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
Sorry Johns - that's bad news mate. Hope today you feel a bit better and the shock is fading.
Let's just hope karma takes over from here onwards and the dogs that did this get hit by a bus or something.
take careComment
-
Comment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
So as long as the illustrator speaks binary you'll be fine!Comment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
dude carry your cricket bat from next time, those SG's can do some major damage.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
Any of them look familiar?


Dude in the cap looks dodgy as fuck.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
^Wow those are kind of creepy in this context!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: I just got mugged at knife point
Wow Johns that's nuts...I am glad you are ok!
I can't even imagine how scared you must of been, but like others have said it could of been a lot worse.
Did you end up telling your mum? I would tell her....you shouldn't have to go through this stuff alone.
I hope they catch these guys before they actually harm someone.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment