Tony Stark shows on teh last Hulk (the one with Edward Norton). I donīt know how they will join all those pieces togheter.
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Iron Man 2 (2010)
what you mean? where? uh?
at the end? mmmmhttps://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Iron Man 2 (2010)
I didn't dig this at all. I loved the mystery behind Iron Man's identity in part 1 that was completely done away with in this movie. And his birthday bash? That 5 minute sequence just turned this movie from disappointing to disastrous for me. The effects weren't earth shattering (they seemed to have so much more of an impact in part 1), the unnecessary hype, the tight assed pepper potts (what a departure from her mild mannered self in part 1), scarlett johansson playing the role she did, I mean just too much was balancing on the success from part 1 to be executed in part 2, which in the end, it just didn't deliver. Give it a 4.5 / 10.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Iron Man 2 (2010)
one of the best movies by far this year. can't wait to buy this one. any idea on dvd release date?(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Iron Man 2 (2010)
I didn't dig this at all. I loved the mystery behind Iron Man's identity in part 1 that was completely done away with in this movie. And his birthday bash? That 5 minute sequence just turned this movie from disappointing to disastrous for me. The effects weren't earth shattering (they seemed to have so much more of an impact in part 1), the unnecessary hype, the tight assed pepper potts (what a departure from her mild mannered self in part 1), scarlett johansson playing the role she did, I mean just too much was balancing on the success from part 1 to be executed in part 2, which in the end, it just didn't deliver. Give it a 4.5 / 10.
Comment
-
Re: Iron Man 2 (2010)
I didnt think this was that bad. I know what I'm getting into when I see the Marvel logo at the beginning. (X-Men 2 was the best Marvel movie sofar though, thanks).
It was cool to see the War Machine outfit and the lazer at the end fight was pretty bad ass.
My biggest gripe is that this movie needed more Kate Mara

And less Pepper Potts.Comment
-
Re: Iron Man 2 (2010)
Not as good as the first one...but watchable.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Iron Man 2 (2010)
This DVD is taking forever to hit China.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment