women in china in the old days are considered to be a beauty if they have feets that are 3 inches in length and in order to achieve that many had to break their feet and bind them up so as to stop the feet growth in order to fit them into those tiny shoes that you see
"I'd rather chill in this thread": why nonsense don't go away
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: rockin' failage
women in china in the old days are considered to be a beauty if they have feets that are 3 inches in length and in order to achieve that many had to break their feet and bind them up so as to stop the feet growth in order to fit them into those tiny shoes that you seeI broke my spoon on the viagra sundae. -
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: rockin' failage
fucking crazy. i wonder if they do that neck stretching thing in Thailand, for the same reasons? wack.


---
the new sobriety test.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
Re: rockin' failage
I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.Comment
-
Re: rockin' failage
I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.Comment
-
Re: rockin' failage
I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

^ lol...wtf?

Comment