thanks Dhar!
Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu
based on the state of the economy, number of deaths of us troops, and the 'popularity' of a president you guys would have crucified lincoln. looking at those things he would be the worst president in the us history. amiriteComment
-
Re: Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu
So...be honest, do any of you miss this President yet? If so...why?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu
I sometimes get a depressed about how much he got away with !The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Adieu
Don't let the door hit you on the way out" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment