i can totally see her in a few years... lives in a trailer... down by the river...
New Jessica Simpson Pics
Collapse
X
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
Update of sorts -- could Jessica Simpson be the next Britney Spears?

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — A bizarre 38-minute set by opening act Jessica Simpson inadvertently stole the spotlight from headliner Rascal Flatts in a show at the Van Andel Arena. The Grand Rapids Press said Simpson forgot her lyrics, struggled with her ear monitors, mumbled through songs and fought back tears during Thursday night's performance.Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
I love this bit
"She's a perfectionist, and wanted to start some of the songs over. She always wants to give her best performance to her fans."
it was 38 minutes ffs, how many did she fuck up, lol
what a shame, but youre right, may be another Shitney.. she'll be back in a year or two.. "better than ever"Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
and i still won't care, more than ever!Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
LOL, have to agree on 99.9% of all of the hollywood gossip stuff, just bores me to tears. I have to confess that I became extremely intrigued when that whole Britney Spears thing was going down, though. It was like watching a train wreck -- was just fascinating, in a morbid sort of way...Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
^hahaha couldn't agree more. whats with those pants women?At the risk of sounding like the fashion police, I know of no woman that looks good in those high-waisted jeans. I think she still looks pretty good and the press is definitely being too hard on her, but she didn't help out her own cause here at all.
...and from a star-power standpoint, isn't singing at a chili cook-off another way of throwing in the towel? Have some pride, Jess...Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
I have noooooo idea! I can't stand the look to be honestsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
Cultivating that country look for record sales.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
Take a look at my Trailer Trash album and then tell me it's a van uncle Dave!
(Actually, I woudn't want to live there full time but it's luxury to me!)Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
i never saw what all the fuss was about with jess... she is totally, painfully, average looking. I have seen girls in my city who would totally cane her in a beauty contest. What with her big cleft chin and fake smile.
id rather fuck a man to be honest. and im straight.Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: New Jessica Simpson Pics
jessica simpson is a girls girl...so is christina agui-whatever, kind of like Sarah Jessica Parker. These are women that other women admire because of their fashion sense and confidence and plane-jane looks...they are not females most guys would consider hot or sexy like that Rafeili and Fox.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment