If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
GetAchievments: I like your user-name brah... Xbox live is the goods. I had to discontinue my Xbox live account for awhile though... fuck. ...used play Halo 3 on it so much. Never actually got around to checking out Halo Wars, but it sounds like a good idea.
Thanks for those links fellas, I'm definitely going to check 'em out, to see if that helps my dilemma. Been really nostalgic as of late, and hadn't played many of those said RTS games in forever. The Starcraft days where nuts alright, but I've decided to just wait for Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 to be released. It's been pretty fun playing some of these again.
Oh hey Diggers: I don't have an account anymore bro, but I'm gunna create a new one soon. Glad it's still free to use Battle.net. Lets play sometime though, I'll let you know for sures. =)
I would not call Diablo 1 + 2 a strategy Game but alone thinking about the endless hours I have spent with part 1 and 2 puts a smile on my face. Cow level ftw!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment