If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
142. [mix]Sasha @ One Love Lakota, Bristol (aka soak) 3.10.92.mp3 143. [mix]Sasha @ One Love 2 Lakota, Bristol 28.11.92 Side A.mp3 144. [mix]Sasha @ One Love 2 Lakota, Bristol 28.11.92 Side B.mp3 145. [mix]Sasha @ One Love Lakota, Bristol june 92.mp3
142. [mix]Sasha @ One Love Lakota, Bristol (aka soak) 3.10.92.mp3 143. [mix]Sasha @ One Love 2 Lakota, Bristol 28.11.92 Side A.mp3 144. [mix]Sasha @ One Love 2 Lakota, Bristol 28.11.92 Side B.mp3 145. [mix]Sasha @ One Love Lakota, Bristol june 92.mp3
I desperately want to get hold of these.
Thanks.
Sasha @ One Love 2 Lakota, Bristol 28.11.92
Posted on Oldskool Anthems
also seen this mix going around labelled as - Soak The Corn Exchange Leeds Oct 92 & Sasha @ Universe, Oct 92
1. Remake - Bladerunner
2. Deep Beats - Vol. 2 "1,2,3,4,5,6"
3. Solar Plexus - Solar Plexus
4. Gypsy - I Trance You
5. TC1992 - Funky Guitar
6. Soundsource - One High
7. 2 Bad Mice - Bombscare
8. Floor Federation - Music For The Masses
9. Orbital - The Naked And The Dub
10. Airtight - Housework
1. Brothers Love Dubs - The Mighty Ming (2 copys)
2. Age Of Love - Age Of Love (Watch Out For The Stella Club Mix)
3. Nush - Nush (Nosh Not Nush)
4. Mombassa - Cry Freedom
5. SAS - Amber Groove (Toxic Hijack Mix)
6. Felix - Make Me Crazy (Red Jerry or Mmmm Mix)
7. Kym Mazelle - Was That All It Was
8. Kathy Sledge - Heart
9. Richie Havens - Going Back To My Roots
Thats some seroius time dedicated to 'the man like'. I have many fond memories of his sets from Shellys in the early 90s - it's great to see so many likeminded people on here
Hi there, i just came across this site and I've been looking for that Sasha @ Peacefest in 1992 for ages - Is there any chance you'd be kind enough to upload it for me. I would be eternally grateful...Its got that intro with K.I.S.S.I.N.G. on it which is awesome...
Hi there, i just came across this site and I've been looking for that Sasha @ Peacefest in 1992 for ages - Is there any chance you'd be kind enough to upload it for me. I would be eternally grateful...Its got that intro with K.I.S.S.I.N.G. on it which is awesome...
hey im new to this and have know idea how to download the mp3's u have of sasha...im an old skool raver an am trying desperately to get hold of Sasha Tape One it was know as, with the Whitney Houston track over Leftfield, and Its Grim up North and Playing with Knives, i think it was in Manchester and Grooverider was there, not sure which club, can you help?
But - question : does the 3 x CD Sasha - StarsX2 1999 set exist ... or is it the same it the 1998 CD's ?
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Sasha Tape
Side A
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P8Z5HJ5X
Side B
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TU4P08N8
Sorry about quality but recording doesn't seem to as good as my others. I'm uploading digweed set now
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment