I'm thinking I may go since it's a job...could be an interesting culture experience, plus it's another language to learn.
anyone ever visit/live in S. Korea?
Collapse
X
-
anyone ever visit/live in S. Korea?
I may have the chance to relocate there for a year or so. Anyone ever been? Is it cool? Hopefully I can get placed around Seoul, they have parties and stuff there, right?
I'm thinking I may go since it's a job...could be an interesting culture experience, plus it's another language to learn.
Tags: None -
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: anyone ever visit/live in S. Korea?
I have a friend in the military stationed over there right now. He's really enjoying it's history, culture and strangeness. The women love white cock he says lol, and gaming is a pro-sport. I'm also under the impression from a Korean breakdancer, that Koreans are really fond of Western urban cultures, so I would assume there to be a unique melting pot of a night life. Heard Seoul is a really bumpin' place though. If "Japan accounts for 70% of the worlds weird shit," S.Korea must be right up there.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: anyone ever visit/live in S. Korea?
bingo, that's why i'm interested. free housing + free airfare there and back + 2x what i make in france = pretty good deal for just fucking around abroad.
i want to see all the crazy video games they have too. the only thing holding me back is that i'm really not attracted to asian women at all.
Comment
-
Re: anyone ever visit/live in S. Korea?
the music scene's definitely in. go check out club mass or answer in seoul. diggers played in club mass on holloween & think sasha's playing at club answer tomorrow. checked it on youtube...the place is bumpin'! oh yeah and lot of white dicks chasing yellow vaginas as well. vice versa.Comment
-
Re: anyone ever visit/live in S. Korea?
bingo, that's why i'm interested. free housing + free airfare there and back + 2x what i make in france = pretty good deal for just fucking around abroad.
i want to see all the crazy video games they have too. the only thing holding me back is that i'm really not attracted to asian women at all.
yeah, my mate was saying some of his friends that were doing it were getting free housing plus 2g a month plus 10-12 grand at the end of each year
he is wanting to move back there in the next couple of years.. apparently loads of people go there for a month or two.. and two years later, still there, lolComment
-
Re: anyone ever visit/live in S. Korea?
Koreans are absolutely fanatical about Starcraft. IIRC the trailer for Starcraft II premiered in Korea to much cheering and applause. I think the video was posted in the computer forum.
I've been informed of an opportunity in Korea too, but despite being Asian, Korea is even more foreign to me than Australia. I've also heard Korea is still an extremely male chauvinistic society, women supposedly have to walk behind their husbands (but that's just hearsay)

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment