2.33 in hillsboro, or
gas prices in your area..?
Collapse
X
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
$1.97 is the lowest I've seen around me.
Stop & Shop does discounts in the NE area...$.10 off for every $100 spent in store...yea means nothing, but it's easy when you do your shopping anyway...points are good for 30 days. Plus the $.05 using the card.
Got a fill up the other day for like $1.94 or something....FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
^ I always forget about that. I spend $100 a week in groceries...I could easily get that .10 off. My issue is that when I do my shopping I never need gas and I forget to go back there when I do need it."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
jeebus
NY suburbs still floating 260-280 depending how close to major highways u are.
i want 199.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
just saw $1.83 today. Yikes.
Have an old small service station near me that closed some years back..still sits there. Sign reads $1.08...that's how long you know it's been closed
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
barely hitting the 2.08.
it would be like a dream come true if gas prices stay at 2.00
im telling you, i dont need it cheaper than that, 2.00 would be a really really sweet price, considering the past year...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
$1.97Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
$1.72 today at Giant Eagle. With my discount yesterday I got gas at 1989 prices... $0.99 per gallon. It was awesome.Comment
-
Re: gas prices in your area..?
they hit a low of $1.64 in my area and moved back up recently to $2.25. They've been there for the last 1+ week.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment