This is the one time of the year I actually enjoy living in Florida. Frickin sweet.
2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
This is the one time of the year I actually enjoy living in Florida. Frickin sweet. -
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
really looking forward to warren's set again this year...
hope v therapy - dave seaman v nick warren (main room) plus hybrid, stel, lexicon ave, jody, & 16 bit lolita's - WMC 09 - friday 10pm - 5am, shine @ the shelborne beach resort
if you missed him last year, here is all 5 hours:
Nick Warren & Dave Seaman @ Shine 29-March-2008 WMC
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=8WIUVEHG
we'll be at this one, too. jody was just here and absolutely rocked it. got to chat with him after and he is quite pumped about miami. we also chatted about producers (who's hot lately and who has been sucking...i won't mention names, but it was hilarious), among other things. super nice guy...Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
right on DFN.
Jody > nearly everyone
imo imo imo(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
wow did my day just get better...I just found out we are heading down thurs late afternoon instead of friday, which means I have a pretty tough decision to make...can anyone make a compelling argument to not go see Sasha & Diggz @ Mansion on Thurs night per the alternatives: Hernan & Emerson @ shine or Luciano, lawler & timo mass @ space...
what would you do on thurs night?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
i'm actually leaning to go see hernan, but thats just cause i havent seen him in awhile. the lawler party looks tempting too...
i've heard s&d at mansion is too crowded. maybe i'm mistaken, but was told to avoid that one...Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
You can do both. S&D at Mansion and then see the Cadenza vs. Viva party later at Space if you can stay up that long. S&D will be early before 5 a.m. and the other party at Space starts at 5 a.m. on the terrace.wow did my day just get better...I just found out we are heading down thurs late afternoon instead of friday, which means I have a pretty tough decision to make...can anyone make a compelling argument to not go see Sasha & Diggz @ Mansion on Thurs night per the alternatives: Hernan & Emerson @ shine or Luciano, lawler & timo mass @ space...
what would you do on thurs night?Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
excellent point...that would certainly start our WMC off with a bang as well as get us pretty caught up on partying.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/s...=&pagenumber=1
Your list looks pretty familiar.
Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
^Nice detective work friend but if i had copied it from tranceaddict then the word "flyer" would be next to the event's and the tranceaddict list is much shorter...
I certainly did not type it up if thats what your getting at?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
circo loco on the nocturnal terrace..jesus christ!!
i'm going here right after sasha is at shelborne around 5am
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event....aspx?id=86353Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
wow did my day just get better...I just found out we are heading down thurs late afternoon instead of friday, which means I have a pretty tough decision to make...can anyone make a compelling argument to not go see Sasha & Diggz @ Mansion on Thurs night per the alternatives: Hernan & Emerson @ shine or Luciano, lawler & timo mass @ space...
what would you do on thurs night?
yeah Mansion blows, and S&D are in Orlando the week before
Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
thanx for the tips guys! il keep an eye out on the mighty [ms]
Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
This is killing me! I'm meeting a friend to discuss all things WMC this afternoon as it's her first time. Maps, clubs, resto's, transit etc...
Another friend keeps asking me how to get on the Sasha and Digweed yacht party too.
I've already told him the goods.
I'm so sad that I'm not going this year, but I AM GOING IN 2010!!!
So I've got the year to look forward to that!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: 2009 Winter Music Conference Guide
No, it looks like you ripped off 90% of the events in my thread, considering the formatting is almost identical. You could have at least given me credit somewhere.
If you didn't rip them off I'll take your word for it.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment