Edit: I am confirmed with my g/f and 2 others.
Who is going this year?
Collapse
X
-
Who is going this year?
Since I haven't seen this thread yet, who is going this year? Any plans for an MS meet-up?
Edit: I am confirmed with my g/f and 2 others."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinTags: None -
Re: Who is going this year?
*edit*
I'll be there friday to sunday
Last edited by Steve Graham; March 21, 2009, 08:53:59 PM. -
Re: Who is going this year?
meeeeeeee
))))))))))))))))))))))
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Who is going this year?
Me too!!! I seriously can hardly contain my excitement. My stomach has been doing flips all weekend. Only 4 full days left until we leave! Yay!








Comment
-
Re: Who is going this year?
ME + 3 
thursday - sunday
Last edited by floridaorange; March 22, 2009, 04:53:52 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Who is going this year?
me + 1
sat to mondayIf the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
-
Re: Who is going this year?
Down to meet up w. fellow MS heads...pm me for my cell and lets try to meet up \m/
\m/
Looks like I have some friends coming down from SoCal who are promoters and actually cool f*cking people, so I will have a fun group with me 4sure.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Who is going this year?
^yah that happened to my two friends from Tampa...can't say I mind having a balcony room at the shelborne w. just my fiance.
tonight and tomorrow!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment