thanks, I did earlier, with only 150 allowed on I was thinking closer to $200, but for a $100 I'm def in.
s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
Collapse
X
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
thanks, I did earlier, with only 150 allowed on I was thinking closer to $200, but for a $100 I'm def in.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
What a boat party, espescially when that s&d boat party went by. Looked banging!!^^ sure is
check out the video ministry of sound put together last year from the sos tikki party...listed productions put a lot of hard work putting these tikki parties together..love those guys!!
http://www.muzu.tv/player/undock?ni=...61187&ea=23799Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
this as not cheered me up at all^^ sure is
check out the video ministry of sound put together last year from the sos tikki party...listed productions put a lot of hard work putting these tikki parties together..love those guys!!
http://www.muzu.tv/player/undock?ni=...61187&ea=23799
.stuck here in grey 'norn iron'

Comment
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
Yes day_for_night...it's true. I saw a few people let on at the last minute.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
it was bangin indeed! my friends were split between the s&d boat & the sos boat last year ...we knew the boats would pass eachother on the water so we planned a banana tossing war...unfurtunately my team lost because my friends going on the sos boat stole our bananas from our hotel before the boats left
it's our own fault for leaving our ammunition out in the open.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
SOS and Naveen G should be killer.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
^ i know!!!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
Why don't you try e-mailing Diggers ?
He may remember you from Koolhaus and Matter plus mention you do his tracklists on [ms]
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: s&d boat party '09...this guy needs on that boat
Hey dfn...any luck with the emailing?
I'm quite surprised the yacht party hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet, but this could be normal. I don't remember how many weeks beforehand they mentioned it last year.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment