^^Word. I just can't afford to NOT have a job, even if that would mean not having a job for just a few weeks. Got bills to pay, mouths to feed, and I'm not gonna fuck my credit up by not being able to pay my bills. I've worked my ass off all my life to have the credit that I do.
Micro managing
Collapse
X
-
Re: Micro managing
^^Word. I just can't afford to NOT have a job, even if that would mean not having a job for just a few weeks. Got bills to pay, mouths to feed, and I'm not gonna fuck my credit up by not being able to pay my bills. I've worked my ass off all my life to have the credit that I do. -
Re: Micro managing
That IS creepy! Why don't you look for another job and send out resume's while you're still working. You could conceivably start a job right after finishing this one without taking any time off. A bit difficult, but it's do able.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Micro managing
Yeah I'd follow chanty's suggestion and send out resumes, etc, keep your options open so you can high tail out of the place once opportunity presents itself.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Micro managing
respect. dont get me wrong, not advocating walking out by any means. have my own employees and would expect some form of notice if they leave my gainful employ. i can relate with the mouths to feed & whatnot. good credit is better than money in the bank.^^Word. I just can't afford to NOT have a job, even if that would mean not having a job for just a few weeks. Got bills to pay, mouths to feed, and I'm not gonna fuck my credit up by not being able to pay my bills. I've worked my ass off all my life to have the credit that I do.Comment
-
Re: Micro managing
Your New Commodity is Not Your Labor, It's Your Ideas
With the advent of the Internet and other technological advances, you are no longer limited to supporting yourself or making a living by your physical labor. The only limit you have on yourself now is your own imagination - your ideas are the most valuable thing you possess. Every man, woman, and child is a salesman for a living; if you don't own a business or investments, then you sell your manual labor to a company in exchange for a paycheck. Change your product. The gap between the rich and poor does indeed grow larger with each passing year, but not because of inequalities or any other such injustices. Instead, it is because the rich understand money and how to use it. Capital is literally a seed; learn how to plant it to produce the best harvest. When you do this, you will rule your finances, not the other way around.Last edited by floridaorange; November 21, 2008, 10:12:12 AM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Micro managing
Update:
I noticed that there was dog shit on the bottom of my shoe this morning. The boss isn't in the office yet, so I went in there and scraped my dog shit encrusted shoe off on his floor. Oopsies, I didn't even realize that there was dog shit on my shoe, sorry!!!!!!
Treat me like shit, and I'll give you dog shit.
Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Micro managing
^^He doesn't care about problems in the office, neither does the owner of the agency. They are both satisfied with the "status quo" and don't really give a shit about any of my complaints, opinions, or issues, so long as they continue to get paid....
They have me by the balls because of the economy, and know that I can't afford to not have a job.
So....... I dog shit on them!!!
Comment
-
Re: Micro managing
what i have done in the past is say something like, hey man, at the end of the day, you dont have to worry about that, if you have a problem with my work, please feel free to have a chat to the boss about it, at the moment, you are making me feel very uncomfortable, and you arent my boss.
then finish up with, back the fuck off cunt, or ill smash you in the fucking face
i have told one of my bosses that they are the laughing stock of the whole company and to fuck off, then did the finger right to his stupid face, in front of everybody, in a crowded pizza shop kitchen, on a saturday night and then walked out.
sweetest night ever.Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment