I got it from TA so hopefully it's everywhere now and somebody could figure it out. My wife was buggin the crap out of me so I couldn't listen to the whole thing. Got through most of it & really like what I heard. Chunky legendary if you can do it brother!
Sasha @ Zouk 12-12-08 2hour Video
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha @ Zouk 12-12-08 2hour Video
I got it from TA so hopefully it's everywhere now and somebody could figure it out. My wife was buggin the crap out of me so I couldn't listen to the whole thing. Got through most of it & really like what I heard. Chunky legendary if you can do it brother! -
Re: Sasha @ Zouk 12-12-08 2hour Video
The 3 Lawler ones are on here. I know some one who has one of the Deep Dish sets that's about 6 hours, only he ain't sharing. I dont know whats wrong with some People.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Zouk 12-12-08 2hour Video
@15m - Saints & Sinners - Pushin To Hard (Guy J Remix)
@45m - King Unique - Dirty (George Delkos Remix)
@1h 30m - Ladytron - Destroy Everything (Sasha Invol2ver Remix)
@1h 42m - Chemical Brothers - Midnight Madness
@1h 50m - Zoo Brazil - Age Of LoveComment
-
Re: Sasha @ Zouk 12-12-08 2hour Video
Here's a torrent link from leebates1986 from TA. Don't mess with torrents so if someone could post an mp3 link that would be cool. 128kbps
Comment
-
Re: Sasha @ Zouk 12-12-08 2hour Video
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
-
Re: Sasha @ Zouk 12-12-08 2hour Video
I mite have another go at ripping this. I've had a play around with the Lawler set to see what I could do. I will upload it now. If anyone thinks it mite be an improvement let me know and I will try again.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment