Still sunny down here. I still wear shorts and flip flops at night. Snow is fun though.
Bracing for Winter Storm...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bracing for Winter Storm...
Still sunny down here. I still wear shorts and flip flops at night. Snow is fun though. -
Re: Bracing for Winter Storm...
This might warm you up a bit
From Hernan Cattaneo's website.
MARCH 20, 2009 This is London, Toronto, Canada
No date for us though
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Bracing for Winter Storm...
^^^ That definitely worked, thanks DIDI! Marked it in my calendar
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Bracing for Winter Storm...
AWESOME...can't wait for that! Thanks DIDI.
We just got another 10 cm of snow here today. Going out to shovel soon.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Bracing for Winter Storm...
Today we had -14 degrees Celsius (6.8 Fahrenheit) here in Frankfurt..so fucking cold brrr and I also never heard such sounds from my car when I started it. Sounded like me in the morning when I must cough lol. In the east of Germany they had minus 29 degrees (-20.2F).
I guess that's the punishment because the last winters were really mild here.
Comment
-
Re: Bracing for Winter Storm...
oh goody...more snow now across the East CoastF SNOW
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment