If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
A shitload in my opinion. My job title used to be 'Online Manager' - not particularly entertaining or evocative, but after a relatively small change in my role it has been (in my opinion) significantly upgraded to 'Website Editor' Whoop Whoop!
My colleague told me this will instantly make me more attractive to the oppostie sex, so I immediately emailed the girl I'm seeing asking her opinion, and her response was...
"Yes, the next time I see you, you can fuck me in the ass"
I'm yet to find out if she's joking - I anticipate she might be.
Any other significantly sexy/dull job titles out there?
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
That's my title. Can't I just be called "Sales Associate"?? By having "Customer Service" in my title, it makes it sound like I am at the customers beckoned call, and am waiting on my knees ready to tug their torpedoes....
A shitload in my opinion. My job title used to be 'Online Manager' - not particularly entertaining or evocative, but after a relatively small change in my role it has been (in my opinion) significantly upgraded to 'Website Editor' Whoop Whoop!
My colleague told me this will instantly make me more attractive to the oppostie sex, so I immediately emailed the girl I'm seeing asking her opinion, and her response was...
"Yes, the next time I see you, you can fuck me in the ass"
I'm yet to find out if she's joking - I anticipate she might be.
Any other significantly sexy/dull job titles out there?
Well, if all goes your way, and I suspect it might...
...you can add Hershey Highway Inspector to your resume.
A couple of nights ago I watched again Darren Aronofsky's Requiem For A Dream (I don't have time for a full review just now, but I love this: one of the best-ever films about drug-taking), and noticed that the credits include a.........
Where I work it's a big deal for the people who get their first title "Assistant Vice president". That's the beginning of the non-tariff ladder on a career before you become "Vice president". It basically means much more responsibility but still not any freedom to decide. I always wondered why there are 2 titles for vice presidents but there are no presidents. Next step is "Director". So where are the presidents? Work titles are ridiculous and some use them like it's a Doctor title.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment