love it deep :-P``
Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
Collapse
X
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
It's a rainy day here in Argentina and I love to hear this kind of sounds on days like these.. Great work.
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
Thanks coleby, glad you enjoyed it!
Awesome, thanks for the listen.
Me too
Have you had a chance to listen to it yet?
Thanks for taking the time, and for the kind words everyone. It makes me really happy to know you guys enjoyed it
Comment
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
Thanks for the bump, I must have missed this first time around
TL looks great, DLing now!Comment
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
Thank YOU for downloading
LOL, very true. I WILL destroy you all
Comment
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
Dude! Amazing mix!
Excellent excellent excellent track selection!
This mix was absolutely spot on with the deep house vibe that I'm obsessed with right now!
If you've got any older similar mixes I'd love to hear them! And if not, please keep them coming!Comment
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
Wow, thanks a lot for the good comments mate! To be honest, this was the first deep house set I've made. This is a reflection of the stuff I've been getting into for the past months and it's definitely the type of music I will continue to spin. Perhaps my "Dark Light" mix might appeal to you, here's the link
01. Toby Tobias - Eleven [Rekids] 02. Raz Ohara & The Odd Orchestra - The Case (Kollektiv Turmstrasse Remix) [Get Physical Music] 03. Marc Romboy - Elif (Will Saul & Tam Cooper Remix) [Systematic] 04. Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Freiflug [Musik Gewinnt Freunde] 05. Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Tech Noir (Phonique Remix)
I'm already working on a new mix that will very likely air on May 17th on a new online station. I'll keep you guys posted
And again, thanks a lot for all of your support guys. It is very much appreciated.Last edited by woscar99; April 20, 2009, 09:39:46 PM.Comment
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
^Thanks, TL looks great on that mix as well!
checking it outComment
-
Re: Groove // Mixed by Deep Spaces [Deep House]
Did´t know that mix is yours too! Both mixes still are on my IpodWow, thanks a lot for the good comments mate! To be honest, this was the first deep house set I've made. This is a reflection of the stuff I've been getting into for the past months and it's definitely the type of music I will continue to spin. Perhaps my "Dark Light" mix might appeal to you, here's the link
01. Toby Tobias - Eleven [Rekids] 02. Raz Ohara & The Odd Orchestra - The Case (Kollektiv Turmstrasse Remix) [Get Physical Music] 03. Marc Romboy - Elif (Will Saul & Tam Cooper Remix) [Systematic] 04. Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Freiflug [Musik Gewinnt Freunde] 05. Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Tech Noir (Phonique Remix)
I'm already working on a new mix that will very likely air on May 17th on a new online station. I'll keep you guys posted
And again, thanks a lot for all of your support guys. It is very much appreciated.
.. great great work Oscar!
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment