um how do you download from there do you have to be registered?
Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes.com 1st Anniversary !!!
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes.com 1st Anniversary !!!
This set is amazing. In fact its so good I played it 3 times in a row, absolutely sublimeComment
-
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes.com 1st Anniversary !!!
24 mins ... sounds like a Moshic track from Hoola ... now this is what I call a bassline

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes.com 1st Anniversary !!!
This kind of sound nevers get old for me.. It's just amazing if you stop and really think about it.. Deep, proggy, melodic.. all in one.. quality music all the way
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes Live @ La Caseta - 18.1.09
Don't confuse the conception "House" with the genre.Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes.com 1st Anniversary !!!
Found this on moshic.com
Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. ID
3. Moshic - Sultana
4. Moshic feat. Jorden - Am I Stand On The Right Side without beat + Heaven vocal sample + 4/4 beat
5. Moshic - Quiet Sense (Dub)
6. Moshic - Life On The Edge
7. ID
8. ID
9. Eitan Carmi - Subtle
10. Moshic - Beauty to Ash
11. ID
12. ID
Also a link to a clean version, without "jingles" supposedly..?
Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes.com 1st Anniversary !!!
Only fools never change their mind...
Comment
-
Re: Moshic - Exclusive For Beattunes Live @ La Caseta - 18.1.09
Thx for the linkOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment