this is gonna suck, please stop making remakes of 80's movies like rambo and this one!
Conan 2009?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Conan 2009?
this is gonna suck, please stop making remakes of 80's movies like rambo and this one! -
Re: Conan 2009?
Well this is coming out in 2010 and its directed by Brett Ratner (x-men the last stand, red dragon, rush hour 1,2,3 , prison break pilot etc)
Don't know if it will be good very little information still...just thought I'd add this even though I know I am like the only fan here
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Conan 2009?
^^Yeah...its like the only comic I ever read regularly and I grew up on it...you guys had your watchman and whatnot I had Conan thats about it...people tend to dis it without reading the original comics...I still own loads of them...
p.s. Admittedly I was a prick before i.e. when I started this thread...I wasn't a very happy person
unlike now
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
-
Re: Conan 2009?
I'm having a hard time imagining a remake that would do the Arnold Schwarzenegger / John Milius original film any kind of justice. It's just such an iconic role for him (well, maybe not so much the sequel), and even if they were to stick to the books, I doubt that Robert E Howard's vision could be translated very well to screen with the exception of a handful of directors (and Brett Ratner ain't one of them).
Who can deliver a line, much less write one that can compare to this one (which made the movie to me)?
Mongol General: What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!Comment
-
Re: Conan 2009?

I honestly don't think Arnold did a very good job...the first one was bearable but the second was terrible. Anyway I am sure if they find someone well built, who can actually act, and if they stick to the actual story rather than trying to tell the whole life of the character in one film... they will do well.
Its all about the senseless killing and the attractive women...The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Conan 2009?
It's in 3D, and yeah, I still think Arnold's will be the definitive version to beat.Comment
-
Re: Conan 2009?
A adventure that begins as a claimed vendetta for the angry Cimmerian warrior anon turns into an ballsy action adjoin ample rivals, alarming monsters, and absurd odds, as Conan realizes he is the alone achievement of extenuative the abundant nations of Hyboria from an advancing administration of abnormal evil.Comment
-
Re: Conan 2009?
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment