If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
anyone know if this set is real? well it might be but I cant find the tracklist anywhere
this set was nice that I created a tracklist
Side A
1. ID - ID *wolf and cheetah sounds*
2. ID - ID
3. ID - ID
4. ID - ID *distorted female vocal: trippin out*
5. ID - ID
6. quivver - twist and shout (vocal mix)
Side B
1. ID - ID
2. ID - ID
3. ID - ID
4. ID - ID *everythings gonna be alright*
5. ID - ID
6. ID - ID
7. b.o.d. - no more mind games (its a dream mix)
1. ID - ID *wolf and cheetah sounds*
2. ID - ID
3. ID - ID
4. ID - ID *distorted female vocal: trippin out*
5. ID - ID
6. quivver - twist and shout (vocal mix)
Side B
1. ID - ID
2. ID - ID
3. ID - ID
4. ID - ID *everythings gonna be alright*
5. ID - ID
6. ID - ID
7. b.o.d. - no more mind games (its a dream mix)
Hey chunky, I believe that the mix there textin abouyt is this one, I think you've got two versions possibly!
"dont be afraid, come here" atmospheric intro
01. Yekuana - Thousand Rains (Fabric Of Life)or is itCanis Loopus
02. Histerya - Love Nation
03. Tenth Chapter - Prologue (Atlas 1st Addition Mix)
04. ID "the music..."
05. Pizzaman - Trippin On Sunshine (California Sunshine mix)
06. ID acidy / inst (familiar)
07. 108 Grand - Love You All Over (Coconut Baby Oil Experience)
08. Quivver - Twist & Shout
09. ID "happy oh, get on it" african chanting
10. ID "come on"
11. Boomshanka - Take My Love (Cowboy)
12. ID "hey baby, dont stop love" (?? Direct 2 Disc - Don't Stop (Heavy Dub Mix) ??)
13. Sounds of Blackness - Everything Is Gonna Be Alright (Rare Sasha Remix)
14. L.A. Mix - Coming Back For More (Mix?)
15. ID "come" harp at breakdown
16. Daft Punk - Alive
17. B.O.D. - No More Mindgames
I don't suppose you could shoot me a copy of Sasha & John Berry @ Orbit 21/12/1991 with Man Parrish? I have a copy, but it is SHIT-AS! Would help a lover of fine music out heaps, cheers mate.
can anyone host this, im pretty good with this years tunes might be able to nail a few.
Originally posted by superwave
Hey chunky, I believe that the mix there textin abouyt is this one, I think you've got two versions possibly!
"dont be afraid, come here" atmospheric intro
01. Yekuana - Thousand Rains (Fabric Of Life)or is itCanis Loopus
02. Histerya - Love Nation
03. Tenth Chapter - Prologue (Atlas 1st Addition Mix)
04. ID "the music..."
05. Pizzaman - Trippin On Sunshine (California Sunshine mix)
06. ID acidy / inst (familiar)
07. 108 Grand - Love You All Over (Coconut Baby Oil Experience)
08. Quivver - Twist & Shout
09. ID "happy oh, get on it" african chanting
10. ID "come on"
11. Boomshanka - Take My Love (Cowboy)
12. ID "hey baby, dont stop love" (?? Direct 2 Disc - Don't Stop (Heavy Dub Mix) ??)
13. Sounds of Blackness - Everything Is Gonna Be Alright (Rare Sasha Remix)
14. L.A. Mix - Coming Back For More (Mix?)
15. ID "come" harp at breakdown
16. Daft Punk - Alive
17. B.O.D. - No More Mindgames
I tried the link for Sasha Winter 1994 - I know as July 1994. I think this is the recording that was made at Underground in Orlando. Kimball Collins made one the same night. Is there another link that anyone knows of for either of these? I would love to have them again.
Hi mate, any chance you can help with an OLD essential mix, around renaissance time, it had stereogen castlevania, advances, quazar 7 stars on ...if I remember correctly??? Also there was a digweed mix not far off this time, with judy cheeks, and mars plastic find the way on???
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment