At least they know who to blame when it falls over.
Scared of heights?
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Scared of heights?
sure they pay him shit...It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Scared of heights?
damn oil... our society is in thralldom to it.
i'd so do that job though. it would be a fun death that's forsure... if some mechanism somehow malfunctioned, and you ended up falling.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Scared of heights?
Uh un, no way. While it would be a cool way to die, I'd be thinking please let me live so I can see (insert fav. dj) on Saturday. No unnecessary risks here folks!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment