If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Opuswerk 2 Opuswerk
Asher Jones and Donny Hates House "Static Gallery" Ludvig Faleij Remix Tokio
Guy Gerber "Timing" Cocoon
Martin Brodin 'Galaxis" Deeplay/Last Rhythm "Last Rhythm" Renaissance snippet
Edwin and Ferdy " Marble Hill" Hope
Thomas Sagstad presents Charlie and I " Grapefruits and Strawberries' Hope
Butch and Amir "Set it off" Ramon Tapia mix Great Stuff
Dj Eco "ID" Sagstad Remix Tone Diary
Tom Glass "Helix Nebula" Hope
Subtara " Mind Expression" CDR
I finally got around to listen to it...WOAH. This one will stay on my iPod for a longer time for sure and that's exactly why I always look forward to his mixes..only Nick can program mixes with quality tracks like that.
Hopefully the guys have the recorders going! (Fingers crossed) You lucky Aussie's
Are we ever lucky. This is the lineup for this party.
The full lineup for the Darkbeat 6th Birthday is:
Nick Warren
Satoshi Tomiie
Audiojack
Spencer Parker
Dubfunk
Murat Kilic
Phil K
Jamie Stevens (Infusion)
Gavin Keitel
Mike Callander
Dave Pham
Rollin Connection
Dean Millson
U-One
Sean Quinn
Dan Mangan
PQM
Harley Augustine
Matt Hofman
Craig Pringle
Phil Davison
It's an 18 hour party over multiple rooms so we still get long sets . It's going to be hard to see everyone I like for this one. Some of my very favourite locals are on there as well.
And my birthday is 4 days before I'm getting fit ,want to be at optimum dancing weight
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Are we ever lucky. This is the lineup for this party.
It's an 18 hour party over multiple rooms so we still get long sets . It's going to be hard to see everyone I like for this one. Some of my very favourite locals are on there as well.
And my birthday is 4 days before I'm getting fit ,want to be at optimum dancing weight
Where is that being held? Brown Alley??
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Where else??? Have you been to anything downstairs there??
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
U better load up on carbs before hand Didi, looks like you're gonna need the energy!
Full report or STFU!!!!
He and Nick are two definites Other people train for marathons I'm training for a dance party
Of course this is just the warmup event for Hernan !
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Where else??? Have you been to anything downstairs there??
Yeah I caught Infusion there, that's the only time I think, always preferred the upstairs space in the old Sunny days cos it was cosier. I went to a Sunny downstairs and didn't like it.
But I didn't think Brown Alley had enough rooms to support that many DJs? There's downstairs, upstairs, the space near the stairs, and the outdoor smoking area.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
^^^ It's 18 hours !! So even with just two rooms you get almost two hours per dj and you can bet the locals will only get an hour. And they have little rooms everywhere.
Sunny downstairs used to be my favourite night!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment