Thanks!
User-Friendly DJ Software?
Collapse
X
-
User-Friendly DJ Software?
Could anyone recommend user-friendly DJ software for a first-time user?
Thanks!
-
-
Comment
-
Re: User-Friendly DJ Software?
Demonoid has working versions floating around....It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: User-Friendly DJ Software?
Djs arent the brightest bunch (see Seb Fontaine, Ricardo, Tiesto etc etc) if they can pick it up - I'm sure you can too!
thats not to say there arent smart DJ's out there - laurent Garnier, Judge Jules, Steve Graham etc etc) - edited before I get myself in trouble
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Re: User-Friendly DJ Software?
You may find Virtual DJ more user friendly, however I find it pretty unstable. I recommend Traktor with the eyes closed according to my opinion.
However you can find some other DJ software you may like (and not mentioned above):
1) MixVibes Pro / DVS
2) Visiosonic PCDJ Red/FX/VRM
3) AlcaTech BPM studio Pro
4) MixMeister Pro
5) Image Line Dekadance
6) Pioneer DJS
7) Numark CUE
There may be more than the ones I mention, but these are the ones I worked in the pasted and have points aI liked and points I didn't like to each other...
If you require further info, please let me know so that I can give you a briefing, otherwise google can be your best friend
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment