many thanks
Aruba
Collapse
X
-
Re: Aruba
I have been 16 times... I just got back from a 10 day trip on 3/14/2009...
I love the plave and I can tell you all you need to know...
Or at least what I remember... You have to love a place that has Happy Hours 3 times per day!!!!
Hit me up on PMs
JBRemember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
-
Re: Aruba
isnt aruba for retired people? its all prepackaged rip off hotels and private beaches. the cancun/benidorm of the islands?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Aruba
oh i had to
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rBjpjEAi24[/YOUTUBE](((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Aruba
i played in aruba on nye and it was a blast. the people were great. i loved listening to the sort of portuguese dutch they have going on. the food was good and the parties were ace.
the beach was super nice!!! loved the warmth and the relaxed nature of it. the little city was pretty cute too. only thing missing was a good cup of coffee.
pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: Aruba
Haha I did a lip sync/dance to that song when I was in grade 2 or 3.....it was on stage in the gymnasium for a lip sync contest that me and my friends were in (each class had its own contest and the winners of each class made it to the gym).....my parents have a video of it....I can't believe I did it...its hilarious to watch, lolsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Aruba

i remember when i was at summer camp years back in early grade school, and they used to play that song all the time. good times!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfallComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment