mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Tgif!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004
    • 5483

    #16
    Re: Tgif!

    Originally posted by Steve Graham
    yeah, lol, it will be strange viewing it from this side for the first time in about 7 years
    yeah it is, i went every year from 2001 to 2006, b4 i finally missed in 2007, I made 2008 and will miss this year.

    its stinks but at least we are going to see sasha and dig tonite

    Comment

    • i!!ustrious
      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
      • Mar 2008
      • 12312

      #17
      Re: Tgif!

      tgif and happy spring equinox

      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

      Comment

      • chanty
        John, John, where art thou!
        • Jun 2004
        • 4623

        #18
        Re: Tgif!

        Tgif again! Going to see Hernan tonight. Should be stellar!
        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

        Comment

        • Johnnyboy
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004
          • 349

          #19
          Re: Tgif!

          Originally posted by Funky Dredd
          TGIF!

          Sasha & Digweed tonight!
          I hate you too!

          Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
          Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!

          Comment

          • Funky Dredd
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2005
            • 3704

            #20
            Re: Tgif!

            I'm not feeling the love here!
            Mutations presents Change The Music

            Mutations (original show)

            Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds



            Comment

            • DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005
              • 4065

              #21
              Re: Tgif!

              Have a great weekend everyone!
              A really good friend of mine is coming up from Guelph (3hrs away) to spend the weekend....gonna be some good times!

              Originally posted by day_for_night
              the last friday before my first ever WMC!!! i am so excited i could spit
              *jealous* You will have an amazing time!
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

              Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

              Comment

              Working...
                THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                Enter the full venue ↗