If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
How about getting them to get some proper ventilation ... those air-moving fans. Open a window and point one of them at the window or away to suck fresh air in, might alleviate the problem. Most of the time the smoke-smell problem is more ventilation than anything else. It's like going to a club when they allow smoking, and coming home with stinking of it ... if it's an enclosed space, it's only logical the smoke finds the path of least resistance and the smell stays.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Thanks for all the advice everyone. My friend/landlord will be coming over tonight after work to fix out washer so I will be having a talk with him then.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Thanks for all the advice everyone. My friend/landlord will be coming over tonight after work to fix out washer so I will be having a talk with him then.
"Fix the washer," lol... let us know how it goes, and remember take no prisoners Karen!
Hahahahah I swear he is just fixing the washing machine!
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Yes the revenge master is on standby, ready to head to Canada at a moments notice.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Everything went as well as could be expected. There was some arguing, some denial (said it must be the incense that they burn sometimes), which my friend called them out on, and then a final decision.
My friend advised them that this would be their absolute last and final warning. He then advised them that he would be randomly checking the place/stopping over to ensure they are upholding the end of their agreement and if not, there will be no other chances.
Lets just say they are not to pleased with me and I am sure in the next few weeks I will hear a lot of stomping around upstairs and door slamming each time they go outside to smoke (which has already begun).
Thanks again for the advice everyone and for giving me the courage to actually complain.....hopefully it makes a difference, but I guess time will tell
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
^^ What he said...both about the washing machine and the music...I had a simmilar problem with my neighbor who seemed to love playing his shitty music on his shitty 25 watt speakers... until I moved the turntables to my living room and started scratching from the early hours of the morning...lets just say he gave up on trying to be a prick in exchange for some peace and quite
TheIdiotsAREWinning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
I notice you didn't mention anything about the alleged "washer being fixed."
Hahahaha smarty pants!
My washing machine is still broken...looking like it will be a bit before it will be fixed, which sucks because I hate the laundromat
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Everything went as well as could be expected. There was some arguing, some denial (said it must be the incense that they burn sometimes), which my friend called them out on, and then a final decision.
My friend advised them that this would be their absolute last and final warning. He then advised them that he would be randomly checking the place/stopping over to ensure they are upholding the end of their agreement and if not, there will be no other chances.
Lets just say they are not to pleased with me and I am sure in the next few weeks I will hear a lot of stomping around upstairs and door slamming each time they go outside to smoke (which has already begun).
Thanks again for the advice everyone and for giving me the courage to actually complain.....hopefully it makes a difference, but I guess time will tell
Did you suggest to them that it was a ventilation issue? I've been in smoking apartments and they don't seem to smell as bad as yours sound. What you described really sounds like they're smoking with the windows closed, kinda like smoking in a car which is gross too
Disclaimer: I'm a smoker and I smoke at home next to my window, no balcony. I've been in smoking apartments too and everyone does it at the balcony or make sure fans are blowing. I've been in non-smoking apartments where they smoke occasionally when people are over, and they huddle under the vent above the stove
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
^^^ No that wasn't brought up, but if it was I think my friend would of thrown that idea out the window because they aren't suppose to be smoking in there in the first place
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment