Glad to see this back. This is a great site.
westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
Collapse
X
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
Glad to see this back. This is a great site.Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/#martini1031 -
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
Thanks for this, I was thionking that so many great sets has lost for ever. Nice to see so many adds. Unfortunately, are a feww vanished sets that it would be nice to see again because not everyone has them. Thanks anyway to keep alive this great site.Comment
-
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
Thanks for all your effort Vic. You are spoiling us all with these direct downloads !!
I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
I flicked through ... which mins were the dynamic duo ?
Don't think I heard an announcement on there and can't recall the 30 mins coming out previously or this one appearing in the Sasha or Digweed forums
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
great name vic. welcome back to the hosting world.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
Agreed, Love the name! Purveyors of good music the world are as over the moon as I am!Comment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
Welcome back mate....love the Indianness of the name :-)Comment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
That's the best news I've heard in a week! Thanks a lot for all the work I'm sure you've put into this. I really loved westoceandjsets and it's great to have you back-leftyComment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
so glad to see this back up.
much respect and gratitude homie, thank you.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: westoceandjsets.com is now mixwalla.com
wow.. BIG thanks buddy!
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment