why would it be closed?? Because we are talking about reality?
China Calling for One World Currency
Collapse
X
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
why would it be closed?? Because we are talking about reality? -
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
^^ My point is just that you seem to think that none of us have ever heard about globalization or things like the Euro and the Amero... actually, we've all heard about them. We're really not that stupid.Last edited by Miroslav; March 30, 2009, 07:41:09 PM.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
No I know that you have heard of globalization but I find it strange that when we are heading that way you disagree with me so much. A lot of the points I am trying to make is that we are heading towards a one world government, with a one world currency. I am part for it (globalization) but I am not sure about absolute control either.Comment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
Really? I thought this was in all seriousness one of the more substantiative and interesting threads I've read in the political forum yet and I have purposely not posted (for the record until now) because I frankly had nothing with much credibility to participate with. I think the debate is sound and evidence is solid by and large.
Just read your post after I posted the above, good to hear and I agree.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
Actually...I don't disagree with you about the trend toward a global currency. On the first page I said that it's actually not a bad idea by the Chinese and that they have good reason to be concerned about the US dollar. I think I was less in agreement with it leading to world war (although I don't necessarily disagree with the fact that world war is a possibility; we've already had two...)...and then we somehow got onto oil and who knows what is - fuck if I remember how anymore.No I know that you have heard of globalization but I find it strange that when we are heading that way you disagree with me so much. A lot of the points I am trying to make is that we are heading towards a one world government, with a one world currency. I am part for it (globalization) but I am not sure about absolute control either.
It's all good. You are entitled to your opinions, and we have to agree to disagree on certain points. And I'm all debated out now! Go in peace. Good night, everybody. It's been real.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
I just don't understand why you are prepared to make that leap from globalization to one world government and one currency???No I know that you have heard of globalization but I find it strange that when we are heading that way you disagree with me so much. A lot of the points I am trying to make is that we are heading towards a one world government, with a one world currency. I am part for it (globalization) but I am not sure about absolute control either.
I honestly see very little evidence that points that way...The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
Jumping to conclusions? On the Politics forum? Surely not!
http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
Yeah, but tossed in with the substantive and interesting comments are some absolutely outlandish assertions. It's been a joy to read.Really? I thought this was in all seriousness one of the more substantiative and interesting threads I've read in the political forum yet and I have purposely not posted (for the record until now) because I frankly had nothing with much credibility to participate with. I think the debate is sound and evidence is solid by and large.Comment
-
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
that happened two months ago and has little to do with this thread....unless you ar egonna argue that its an attack on Sudan because China gets some of its oil there???...maybe we should create a NWO or WW3 thread and you can just stick everything that happens in there....come on man stick to the topic...The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
we spoke more about oil than the currency issue in this thread.Comment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: China Calling for One World Currency
Well it looks like it has begun. The time of quickening is upon us. Things are going to start to happen very fast now.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...-currency.htmlComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment