If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hey guys I am going to Chicago for a wedding in June (June 18 - 22), and I really want to check out atleast one house music club night. I mean it would be a travesty to go to Chicago and not go dance my ass off to some house music.
So does anyone have any suggestions of the best clubs in Chicago so I can keep an eye on their events calandar for that weekend. I only really know about Vision, Spy Bar and Crobar but I know their has to be more.
Thanks guys. Also, if you know of any message boards similar to this one for Chicago let me know about those too. txs.
smartbar is Chicago’s independent nightclub, celebrating over 40 years of showcasing new and exciting dance music and the most cutting edge DJs from around the globe.
Looks like its covered great time of year to be there.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
smartbar is the best place in the city for a show followed by spybar then vision but if your lucky there will be a warehouse party somewhere in the city while your there
smartbar is the best place in the city for a show followed by spybar then vision but if your lucky there will be a warehouse party somewhere in the city while your there
That would be killer. Their really are no warehouse parties in Orlando it stinks. I really miss those. I mean shit they even had those in New Mexico where I grew up,
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment