come skiing here, i'll give you guys lessons and everything
What organized sport(s) have you played?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
come skiing here, i'll give you guys lessons and everything
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
I'm a bit nervous as to what the "everything" involves.
Thanks anyway Jeff, but honestly, I'd rather strip naked whilst running through my local town screaming "Will someone ban Shosh before I commit harakiri"Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
well you could just come and hang out in the lodge and get drunk on 'special' coffee's, checkin out all the ski bunnies
a sport in itself...Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
^that I am down for!
I love snow boarding, not great at it but good... the first time is agonizing especially if you are competitive. Nothing like 7 year olds zooming bye you as you try to kick your board into a normal position. Or catching the front side of your board in the snow more than once and falling forward, so not a good time. But you quickly learn that falling sucks a lot and get the hang of it like riding a bike and its relatively painless and easy from there...as long as the snow is relatively fresh...hard snow just doesnt work for snowboarding.
The Mercury Server Logo would make a pretty sick looking snowboard.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
Hurling,check it out on the 'net' a mans game.when i was learning to play the game my teachers nose got broken when the ball fell into a pack of about 5 of us and he got his nose busted
Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
I realize this is not an "organized sport" but just wondering if anyone here has tried Kite Surfing, or know anyone who has? Looks amazing, and with more wind and less waves here in Florida I am looking to learn soon.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
^^^ Yeah, my brother in law... To be honest, he only kites since he's too fat to do anything with a wakeboard in the water
But it sure looks amazing. Kite surfing that is, not my brother in law 
As for organized sports overhere: English boxing and muay thai. Picking up running lately since I'm doing the 20km of Brussels (half marathon) with some colleagues.Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
started skiing when i was really young, then started snowboarding shortly after. back when i used to live in washington state, we had this thing called ski bus where they used to take us up every weekend to teh slopes. i was pretty darn good then, but never got into 'organized' shit and competitions. california snow blows.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
I had no idea a fat person could kite board, but I guess that makes sense^^^ Yeah, my brother in law... To be honest, he only kites since he's too fat to do anything with a wakeboard in the water
But it sure looks amazing. Kite surfing that is, not my brother in law 
As for organized sports overhere: English boxing and muay thai. Picking up running lately since I'm doing the 20km of Brussels (half marathon) with some colleagues.
good luck w. the marathon, I decided I don't need to try to be the best at exercising, but would still like to run a marathon. I just don't know where I would find the extra hours to sleep, extra time to eat, and I don't want to drop 10 lbs, which is what I think would happen...My sister on the other hand, without training much at all, can go run a marathon whenever she chooses. very wtf imo, but awesome.
I have a picture in my profile album at Big Bear, it snowed like 15 - 18 inches over night one weekend we had gone up there...it was really amazing and unexpected of course. btw, why are there always lots of girls thong underwear in the tree's under the ski lifts (seriously)?started skiing when i was really young, then started snowboarding shortly after. back when i used to live in washington state, we had this thing called ski bus where they used to take us up every weekend to teh slopes. i was pretty darn good then, but never got into 'organized' shit and competitions. california snow blows.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
does upside down under water basket weaving count?(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: What organized sport(s) have you played?
thought i'd post a track picture from my album ITT.
i'm the guy in the navy blue shorts and red jersey... proving that the white race still gots it.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment