If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
this site has always had capacity problems, it is a running joke about their service outages because they have always been pretty bad.
the site is exploding in popularity the last 6 months, so they really need to do some reengineering of their site setup or they are going to be in some big hurting. i can barely use the web interface during the day because it is so slow or doesnt respond.
It's an Aussie invasion! The service has suddenly caught on here and over the past few months, everyone I know is suddenly on it.
Prior to this, I've read reports that Twitter has actually been improving or maintaining its up time.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
First of all I don't see the added value of Twitter. What do I care what my buddies are doing at any given time of the day/night? If I want to know, I'll call them or look them up in real. Social skills, y'know?
Secondly I'm getting fed up with this cyber exhibitionism. On one hand everybody is concerned about their privacy, but on the other hand they give a status update for every single futility.
first of all i don't see the added value of twitter. What do i care what my buddies are doing at any given time of the day/night? If i want to know, i'll call them or look them up in real. Social skills, y'know?
Secondly i'm getting fed up with this cyber exhibitionism. On one hand everybody is concerned about their privacy, but on the other hand they give a status update for every single futility.
Seriously.
yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
First of all I don't see the added value of Twitter. What do I care what my buddies are doing at any given time of the day/night? If I want to know, I'll call them or look them up in real. Social skills, y'know?
Secondly I'm getting fed up with this cyber exhibitionism. On one hand everybody is concerned about their privacy, but on the other hand they give a status update for every single futility.
Seriously.
Because the times are a-changing ... twitter is mostly a tween playground.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
First of all I don't see the added value of Twitter. What do I care what my buddies are doing at any given time of the day/night? If I want to know, I'll call them or look them up in real. Social skills, y'know?
Secondly I'm getting fed up with this cyber exhibitionism. On one hand everybody is concerned about their privacy, but on the other hand they give a status update for every single futility.
Seriously.
Get your panties out of a bunch and step into the 21st century
Its unfortunately the way of the future (for now anyways), so you'd better get use to hearing about stuff like this.....its the "need to know everything about anyone and everyone generation"
I didn't think I would like Twitter at first either (especially since someone else out there has DancingQueen ), but since I joined to check it out, I actually find it useful at times. Sure there are the random "what are you doing" updates, but there is a lot more to it than that. There are news updates, financial tips, cooking tips, music release notifications etc. Twitter is what you make it really.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I like how he's not following anyone, but has over 2,200 followers, lol
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
i think it's pretty good to use as a microblog function but i haven't found too many interesting people to follow is the problem. i have 2 good local sites to follow and Darth Vader is funny but anybody know of anything else? http://twitter.com/preston_
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment