If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I just imagined this story with George from Seinfeld as the guy who found out his Avocados he cared for like if it's a baby was stolen. Awesome plot for a hidden episode.
That's funny they gave it back! I'm sure they had a giggle over it!
Originally posted by lilsensa
Hell yeah. I love avocados. I planted an avocado seed once when I was 7. When we moved to our new house a year later, I brought my avocado plant with me. I named him Seymour because the seed split open and it looked like Seymour from "Little Shop Of Horrors"..LOL...
Seymour is now about 25 feet tall and his branches span at least 15-20 feet across, and produces about 500-1000 avocados every couple of years.
Omg..that's some avocado story there. Good job Mr. Greenthumb!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
"My neighbor found your avocado and thought it was mine..Sorry for the mixup, no hard feelings."
It's all these identical avocados they thought it walked next store to your step???
Btw I love avocados as well !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I love avocados seasoned as part of a dip, but straight avocado? I think people who eat them straight and frequently have some kind of vitamin deficiency, which is cool btw, we all have some form of vitamin deficiency I imagine.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
When I woke this morning, I decided to check to see if anyone had ripped up my note, pee'd on it or whatever, and to my surprise, my avocado had been returned!! Along with the avocado was an apology note, that read "My neighbor found your avocado and thought it was mine..Sorry for the mixup, no hard feelings."
This part cracks me up for so many reasons...why would someone see an avocado on someone's step and think "hey that's mine"...and if you had taken it, why would you put it on your front step?! lol
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Couldn't you have left the avocado on the table for it to ripen?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment