I don't see the point of this is you have facebook... Guess I am getting old.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Twitter
I don't see the point of this is you have facebook... Guess I am getting old. -
Re: Twitter
^^^ These sites are like joining up to make sure you don't miss any spam !
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Twitter
for me its just too much, i already have myspace, facebook and a couple of messenger services, plus the time i spend at local forums and ms.
im trying to cut down on my "online" time as much as posible, since i trully think that a lot of it is a waste of time...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
Re: Twitter
This is the best description of why Twitter has value that I've heard, I think, and it is 100% correct. The fact that you are constrained to 140 characters, combined with the fact that it is extremely light and mobile, provides a lot of opportunities for creativity and unexpected uses. If you look at Twitter as literally just another way to answer the question, "What are you doing right now," you're kinda missing the point and missing out on some of its potential.Comment
-
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Twitter
Locking myself further into the 21st century.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Twitter
AMEN to that!First of all I don't see the added value of Twitter. What do I care what my buddies are doing at any given time of the day/night? If I want to know, I'll call them or look them up in real. Social skills, y'know?
Secondly I'm getting fed up with this cyber exhibitionism. On one hand everybody is concerned about their privacy, but on the other hand they give a status update for every single futility.
Seriously.Comment
-
Re: Twitter
i think twitter is for people with iphones...those are the people who use twitter all day long. internet heroin.Comment
-
Re: Twitter
Well my MSN was down earlier and I jumped on Twitter and found out it's some sort of outtage, so it's good for real-time stuff like that.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Twitter
^^^ what's your twitter name? Mine is aka_DQsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Twitter
http://wonkette.com/tag/pt-annals-of-sociology/WHY OLD PEOPLE LOVE THE TWITTERS:
“To a person with short-term memory loss, Twitter serves a vital function: every time the user announces, ‘Going across the street to get ice cream,’ they notify not only their 30,000-odd ‘followers,’ but they also establish a record for themselves so that if they end up across the street wondering what on earth they’re doing staring at a pint of Haagen-Dazs, they need only check their Twitter status for the magical answer. And then they can ‘tweet’ about their ice cream, which is important!”
See, it serves loads of useful functions!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment