I cant imagine Sasha does many sound checks. He hardly ever turns up to the venue on time, never mind a sound check.
Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina -april 4 2009-
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
I cant imagine Sasha does many sound checks. He hardly ever turns up to the venue on time, never mind a sound check.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
aye its bollix this thread is. but the sasha sycophants like to believe , so let them imo.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
im not crying mate, im laughing at all the knobs in this thread.Comment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
lol still(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not beenComment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
What is this bro?
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
wtf?Comment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
Sometimes I'm wondering what this is all about here. Is it about the MUSIC or is it about SASHA ?
Hear people screaming that set X from Sasha is the best ever, but a set in the same genre from a different artist sucks. It's a bit weird, and like cloting brands
.
I love Sasha's genre, and Sasha's mixing. For me it's all about good MUSIC. If this soundcheck isn't Sasha, I don't care. The music in this set is good, and from Sasha's pc, what do you need more
.
"Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
Never a truer word's been said .. but sometimes he behaves and acts professional - twice at Pacha Sasha's turned up very early and we've chatted at the bar.
I'd imagine Southfest is a big gig for him and one that he's keen to do well at - hence his pre-Southfest set, probably to check out which tracks get the best reception.
He was punctual as Sankeys and seems to like playing there. Maybe he's improving with age !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
I don't care either, the tracks are good, I love the mix.
But I belive it's not him. Now he posted this "just some great music", wich has the same 320k quality. Probably he mixed this two tracks, and maybe he mixed the "soundcheck" as well. Listen again from 7:50 to 8:00, it doesn't sound like an ableton mixing.Comment
-
Re: sasha @ Southfest Buenos Aires, Argentina 2 april 2009 (sasha soundcheck)
[00:00] 01. Vibrasphere - Erosion (Analog Tape Mix)
[07:45] 02. Nhar - Afterburner
[14:25] 03. ID
[20:30] 04. Ozan Oner - A Room With A View (Murat Uncuoglu & Avilo Remix)
[24:00] 05. ID
[26:20] 06. ID
[30:53] 07. IDComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment