Andy what are the movie file numbers thst you uploaded so I dont up them same ones tonight. I have at least 8-10 really good vids. lets me know soon cause I don't want to be up all night.
S and D @ HOB, Orlando
Collapse
X
-
Re: S and D @ HOB, Orlando
most of the longer ones.....its not like you gotta work or anything and you'll be up anyways. pussWA
Last edited by sakio pod; March 24, 2009, 12:58:35 AM.Comment
-
Re: S and D @ HOB, Orlando
I have followed Sasha and Digs for years and their set at HOB had to be the worst i have ever heard. Hard Rock Live was a much better venue. I hope they pulled it off at the WMC."Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"Comment
-
Re: S and D @ HOB, Orlando
^^ he's an old skooler.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: S and D @ HOB, Orlando
couldnt agree with you more....very poor showing. of course sakio will drool over sasha even if he played rick astley.
Comment
-
Re: S and D @ HOB, Orlando
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: S and D @ HOB, Orlando
yeah man what a show....you couldn't even tell who was playing thats how tight the set was. its pitty that you go to these shows and never like them.
sorry it wasn't the big banging set all of you wanted
you should stick with hernan and desynComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment