Hardy Boys, Beatrix Potter, Encyclopedia, and the Dictionary. No joke.
Favorite Childhood Books
Collapse
X
-
Re: Favorite Childhood Books
Correct me if I'm wrong; but I think it goes like this -
If you follow the chronological order of the series:
1. The Magician's Nephew
2. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
3. The Horse and His Boy
4. Prince Caspian
5. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
6. The Silver Chair
7. The Last Battle
Readers argue that the books must be read in the order in which they were first published:
1. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
2. Prince Caspian
3. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
4. The Silver Chair
5. The Horse and His Boy
6. The Magician's Nephew
7. The Last Battle.
Although the originally published order is not chronological, it does enhance the process of discovery about the magical world of Narnia IMHO.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Favorite Childhood Books
When I got a little older I loved...



I think I had the full series for all 3 of the above. I can't get over how much I use to read and now I barely read at all
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Favorite Childhood Books
a lot of good ones in here
here's more I could think of




choose your own adventures!






All Goosebumps were great!


good memoriesComment
-
Re: Favorite Childhood Books
I love this thread....its like reliving my childhood


sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Favorite Childhood Books
Anything by Roald Dahl. Especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Favorite Childhood Books
Correct me if I'm wrong; but I think it goes like this -
If you follow the chronological order of the series:
1. The Magician's Nephew
2. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
3. The Horse and His Boy
4. Prince Caspian
5. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
6. The Silver Chair
7. The Last Battle
Readers argue that the books must be read in the order in which they were first published:
1. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
2. Prince Caspian
3. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
4. The Silver Chair
5. The Horse and His Boy
6. The Magician's Nephew
7. The Last Battle.
Although the originally published order is not chronological, it does enhance the process of discovery about the magical world of Narnia IMHO.
yea, the first list is how i read that he intended them to be read and the second list is how i read them in the box set i bought as a kid.
steve what order is your box set in?Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment