dont worry about the steam, i listen to music in the shower w. my macbook and its fine, it's not a very big bathroom, but a decent size...
Next Gen iPhone
Collapse
X
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
dont worry about the steam, i listen to music in the shower w. my macbook and its fine, it's not a very big bathroom, but a decent size...
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
I have had thoughts about getting this when my contract with Verizon expires in a few months.
Now that I see what this next gen has...I'm sold if it comes out in due time.
Wait until June for the announcements if it does happen then go from there.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
Agreed! I love my iTouch... I have the very 1st Gen 8gb version... only complaint is size, with all the dj sets and music I'd like to load on there 8gb feels so little now that the iphone has higher capacity... the switch is inevitable.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
It's the best phone in the world. hands down.
i am part of the development group paid $99 to join and got 3.0. freaking tits. i will never use another phone again. the thing does everything that you would need it to do within reason. i could care-less about mms, video, etc. functionality, reliability, experience, software and elegance are my driving factors. pure genius.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
and you are referring to the new hardware or just firmware 3.0?It's the best phone in the world. hands down.
i am part of the development group paid $99 to join and got 3.0. freaking tits. i will never use another phone again. the thing does everything that you would need it to do within reason. i could care-less about mms, video, etc. functionality, reliability, experience, software and elegance are my driving factors. pure genius.I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
Firmware 3.0, there is no hardware update since Summer 2008. Yet rumored there may be a hardware update this Summer.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
I got my iPhone 3G last year because my contract with Sprint was done. The iPhone is the best phone I've ever owned by far. It's easy to use, iPod, maps, mail and many more. My only complaint with the iPhone is the texting is not easy. I find my work Blackberry much easier to text with. Otherwise, it blows the Blackberry away.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
Looking forward to the next one, hope it has a nice unibody like the laptops.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
MAJOR changes anticipated.
http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...iphone_21.html
The original iPhone was internally referenced as "iPhone 1,1" while last year's iPhone 3G identified itself as being "iPhone 1,2." While the latest iPhone version sported major new features including 3G and GPS, more RAM, as well as an entirely new case design, it did not use a significantly different processor and chipset architecture.Specifically, a lengthy breadcrumb trail laid by Apple and its partners suggest the new model will include the use of customized "System on a Chip" components developed by Apple using ARM processor cores and incorporating new PowerVR video and graphics processing core designs developed by Imagination Technologies.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Next Gen iPhone
Upping the graphic processing power seems like a good idea if it helps with Flash ... apparently there has been no Flash on the iPhone because the Flash player wasn't up to scratch. But the new player in the works, and this extra processing power, should get Flash going on the iPhone (?)
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment