that's very nice news to hear - congratulations!
Thank You God!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: Thank You God!
I couldn't help it to post the first pix of my babies.... YEEEEEEEEEE
My God how children change someone's life; they are not even born yet and I am living a feeling I can't describe.
I have been waiting for since 15 years!!!!
Now I have to name them
Thank You God, thank You, thank You, thank You....Comment
-
Re: Thank You God!
Chanty, Dusk, Didi or DancingQueen for the girl
and
Tom or Kamal for the boy
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: Thank You God!
twins!!!! ... woooooooooooooooooow
congrats and must the force be with you...It´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Thank You God!
Congrats to you and your husband Shiva!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Thank You God!
Congratulations! Twins no less! Having just had my second, I can say they're tons of fun and lots of work, but it's all worth it
<edit: actually hold off on celebrating that cheers until after you give birth, then you'll need it and then some
>
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Thank You God!
Wow - Brilliant news .. 2 x bundles of joy and a Baby B and Baby G.
Congrats !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment