yea iPod touch was the first thing that came to mind. We tripled folded sheets of plastic and taped the shit out of the window. The 7 hour drive would've been alright if it wasn't for all the road noise. I can't believe how much more tired I felt by the time I got home.
God I hate it when....
Collapse
X
-
Re: God I hate it when....
yea iPod touch was the first thing that came to mind. We tripled folded sheets of plastic and taped the shit out of the window. The 7 hour drive would've been alright if it wasn't for all the road noise. I can't believe how much more tired I felt by the time I got home.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: God I hate it when....
He only went and left in in full view on the front passenger seat.. and don't let him tell you he was drunk.
Comment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
Kamal, you probably might not like what I am about to tell you. But.
Out of sight, out of mind. If the person had not seen the Ipod and sunglasses in your car. You'd probably still have them.
Though if people weren't such assholes to do something like that. Our world would be much better.Comment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
I hate it when I take a shit and there is some splash back...a possible worse scenario is when there is a splash back and then you notice you ran out of toilet paper.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
^^^don't ya hate it when you've finished all the shittin you gonna do for the day, you've pushed out every bit you can, and you go to flush the toilet, and one of the chunks come back. It's like What does that chunk want.
Eddie Murphy.Comment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
Putting toilet paper into the toilet before you do it reduces or eliminates the splash back.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
I hear ya, that's the cherry on the shit cake
The bad thing is that situations like that are always a lose-lose situation, no matter what happens. I caught a prick breaking into my car once and the only satisfaction I had was beating his face to pulp before I called the cops. The court couldn't do anything: the tosser had no money, so I could pay for the damaged window myself. Sweet.
Comment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
I can't believe I did it mate, it was the first time I've ever left it in the car. I never leave my shit lying around.
Worse is now the insurance company won't compensate for the OEM Honda glass because it's priced over a certain amount they will compensate for car windows. Now I gotta suck it out with a generic brand that's half the price installed.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
not being funny but why would a landlord cover the tenants own contents insurance? seems a bit of a bizarre thought process to meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: God I hate it when....
mine too!
but i wired through the glovebox! hence no one knows jack squat!
i also got the kenwood d-mask system. the face plate turns over when the ignition is turned off, so it looks just like a plastic cover.
cant be too sure with these nimble fingered bastards!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment